Sunday 11 November 2012

Do you want to share?

Do you like this story?

YOUR GOOGLE ADSENSE CODE HERE (300x250)
YOUR GOOGLE ADSENSE CODE HERE (300x250)
Valeria Lukyanova is gracing the pages of V Magazine ... and she’s being called the “real-life Barbie.” The sexy blonde is wearing a bikini top by Tripp NYC, shorts by Theyskens’ Theory, sunglasses by Bernhard Willhelm, belt by Michael Kors and jewelry by Cartier. V Magazine asked if Valeria was “artificial in some way, either through computer technology or surgical procedures.” Her answer ... No! The model adds, “Many people say bad things about people who want to perfect themselves. It’s hard work, but they dismiss it as something done by surgeons or computer artists. Some people even spread rumors about me and retouch my pictures to hurt me. But I don’t take them seriously. I’m even flattered! It’s what success is like. I’m happy I seem unreal to them, it means I’m doing a good job.”

YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE

0 comments:

Advertisements

YOUR GOOGLE ADSENSE CODE HERE (300x250)

Advertisements

YOUR GOOGLE ADSENSE CODE HERE (300x250)