Wednesday 27 February 2013

Chris Brown Unfazed By Seth MacFarlane’s Oscar Joke, Still Together With Rihanna

Do you want to share?

Do you like this story?

YOUR GOOGLE ADSENSE CODE HERE (300x250)
YOUR GOOGLE ADSENSE CODE HERE (300x250)


Chris Brown and Rihanna (WireImage)Although some reports on Monday claimed that Chris Brown was getting flirty with several women at Elton John’s Oscar party, according to the singer himself, there was only one girl on his mind: Rihanna.
“We are back together,” Brown, 23, told Page Six. “She is the most beautiful girl in the world. But I’m sad she couldn’t be here tonight; she is rehearsing for her tour.”
The “Don’t Wake Me Up” singer added: “We are really happy.”
Brown just got back from Hawaii where he was on hand to celebrate Rihanna’s 25th birthday.
Although the on-off couple are on once again, Brown supposedly told the Mirror at Elton John’s soiree that it took months to win back the “Diamonds” singer following his 2009 assault upon her.
Elton John and Chris Brown at Sunday's party (Getty Images)“That night was the deepest regret of my life, the biggest mistake,” Brown said. "But she loves me – what can I say? I’m forgiven … but, yes, I worked hard for it.”
Oscars host Seth MacFarlane took a jab at the duo when talking about nominated film “Django Unchained.”
“This is the story of a man fighting to get back his woman, who's been subjected to unthinkable violence. Or as Chris Brown and Rihanna call it, a date movie."
Brown was unfazed by the joke.
“People attack me and criticize me, it happens all the time. But they don’t know me, and they don’t know us. It doesn’t bother me any more,” Brown told the Mirror. “Other people can judge us but they don’t know anything."

YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE

0 comments:

Advertisements

YOUR GOOGLE ADSENSE CODE HERE (300x250)

Advertisements

YOUR GOOGLE ADSENSE CODE HERE (300x250)