Tuesday 26 February 2013

Magazine Cover Goes Against Her New Privacy Policy

Do you want to share?

Do you like this story?

YOUR GOOGLE ADSENSE CODE HERE (300x250)
YOUR GOOGLE ADSENSE CODE HERE (300x250)

Kim Kardashian and Kanye West’s Racy

Kim Kardashian and Kanye West (L’Officiel Hommes)Kim Kardashian is sending mixed messages.
A week after the reality TV star vowed to start keeping her relationship with Kanye West private, she and the rapper strike a very provocative pose on the cover of L'Officiel Hommes.
The French fashion magazine cover features a black-and-white photo of the parents-to-be in a passionate embrace. West, who has his back to the camera, is shirtless and pressed up against her; Kardashian has her mouth open and eyes closed.

This racy cover is in complete contrast to Kardashian’s recent interview with DuJour magazine – just last week! – in which she shared her new privacy policy.
“My boyfriend has taught me a lot about privacy,” said Kardashian, 32, who is expecting her first child in July. “I’m ready to be a little less open about some things, like my relationships. I’m realizing everyone doesn’t need to know everything. I’m shifting my priorities.”
Perhaps she meant shifting them ... into a straddle pose for a magazine cover?
In another new interview, Kardashian – who is reportedly expecting a daughter with West – also shared her new advice on marriage, now that her first two attempts at matrimonial bliss have failed.
“I saw fast marriages like Khloe and Lamar’s and that was what seemed to work,” Kardashian, who hopes to finalize her divorce from Kris Humphries before her baby is born, says in the April issue of Cosmo. “[Now] I say give it a good six months before you commit. Feelings change, even if it seems so lustful.”
Meanwhile, have Kanye’s feelings changed ... for his pal Jay-Z?
While performing in London on Saturday, the 35-year-old worked himself up into one of his trademark rants, griping to the audience about several topics, including Justin Timberlake’s new single “Suit & Tie,” which features Jay-Z.
“I got love for Hov, but I ain’t f**king with that ‘Suit & Tie,’” West said, according to NME. He also seemed to take a jab at Beyonce’s recent $50 million Pepsi deal and bashed the Grammy Awards.
The next night, when he returned for a second show, he seemed to be in a better mood.
“I got s**t off my chest last night but I’m feeling good tonight,” he said.

YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE

0 comments:

Advertisements

YOUR GOOGLE ADSENSE CODE HERE (300x250)

Advertisements

YOUR GOOGLE ADSENSE CODE HERE (300x250)