Thursday 7 February 2013

Rihanna Fires Back at Role Model Title; Set for Grammy Performance

Do you want to share?

Do you like this story?

YOUR GOOGLE ADSENSE CODE HERE (300x250)
YOUR GOOGLE ADSENSE CODE HERE (300x250)

Rihanna role modelThis morning Rihanna is making headlines, for another controversial statement on social media.
On Sunday night, Rihanna hit up the Greystone Manor in West Hollywood, CA for a fun night out post Super Bowl.  Later in the evening, she posted an eyebrow-raising  photo to Instagram, per the usual.
The singer, 24, posted a grid of 6 photos, with writing scrawled on top that read “Don’t call me a bad role model then act surprised when I do some bad role model type sh*t.”
She captioned the Instagram with the hashtag #photochallenge.
Recently released outtakes from the “Diamonds” singer’s Rolling Stone shoot certainly don’t cast her as any kind of role model, posting seductively with a half-shaved head and her favorite embellishment, smoke. While smoke surrounds her face like a bad girl halo, she clutches a Rihanna Rolling Stone“hand rolled cigarette” like it’s part of her hand.
The outtakes match the controversial caliber of the interview, where Rihanna admitted her reconciliation with Chris Brown. “‘I wanted him to know what it felt like to lose me. To feel the consequences of that. So when that (stuff) came back it hit me like a ton of bricks,” she said to Rolling Stone. However, she still loved Brown the entire time. “Like, God, you’ve got to be kidding right now. But I got real with myself, and I just couldn’t bury the way I felt.”
In the interview, Rihanna also opened up about why it took her so long to confirm the reconcilliation. “I wasn’t going to let anybody’s opinion get in the way of that. Even if it’s a mistake, it’s my mistake. After being tormented for so many years, being angry and dark, I’d rather just live my truth and take the backlash. I can handle it.”
In more positive Rihanna news, the singer has been tapped to perform at this month’s Grammy Awards. Rihanna will take the stage with Bruno Mars and Sting for a collaborative performance, details of which have yet to be released.
This Grammys will air this Sunday night on CBS.

YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE

0 comments:

Advertisements

YOUR GOOGLE ADSENSE CODE HERE (300x250)

Advertisements

YOUR GOOGLE ADSENSE CODE HERE (300x250)