Monday 18 March 2013

Gwyneth Paltrow Reveals Miscarriage

Do you want to share?

Do you like this story?

YOUR GOOGLE ADSENSE CODE HERE (300x250)
YOUR GOOGLE ADSENSE CODE HERE (300x250)


Gwyneth goes solo on the red carpet. (Getty Images) Gwyneth Paltrow's family of four was almost a family of five.
The Oscar winning-actress reveals for the first time in a new interview with The Mail on Sunday's You magazine that she had a miscarriage.
Paltrow, who has a daughter Apple, 8, and son Moses, 6, has been married to Coldplay singer Chris Martin since 2003.
"I had a really bad experience when I was pregnant with my third," she says, not mentioning when the tragedy happened. "It didn't work out and I nearly died. So I am like, 'Are we good here or should we go back and try again?'"
Still, she admits that Apple and Moses would love to have a sibling.
Paltrow walks with Apple, Moses, and Chris Martin. (PacificCoastNews)
"My children ask me to have a baby all the time," explains the 40-year-old. "And you never know, I could squeeze one more in. I am missing my third. I'm thinking about it."
Paltrow also uses the interview to rave about Martin as a father.
"To know that you had kids with such a good man is a real weight off you," she says. "We are committed co-parents, we make all the decisions together and lean on each other for support."

YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE

0 comments:

Advertisements

YOUR GOOGLE ADSENSE CODE HERE (300x250)

Advertisements

YOUR GOOGLE ADSENSE CODE HERE (300x250)