Wednesday 17 April 2013

Serena Flaunts Ample Assets in Flirty Beach Photo Shoot

Do you want to share?

Do you like this story?

YOUR GOOGLE ADSENSE CODE HERE (300x250)
YOUR GOOGLE ADSENSE CODE HERE (300x250)

Serena Flaunts Ample Assets in Flirty Beach Photo Shoot


sexy serena on miami beachSerena may not have enjoyed turning 30-years old last year but the tennis champion is certainly making it look good. Williams was spotted on Miami beach showing off her girly, fun and flirty side posing up a storm in a high-waisted, monochrome bikini for an unknown photoshoot on Miami Beach, Florida on Monday. Other shots show the number one ranked Williams in a figure-hugging yellow mini-dress as she moved back from the beach to the greenery of the sandbacks.
She was also spotted wearing a stunning black maxi dress, which flattered her curves in all the right places.
On the topic of turning 30, Serena told reporters in Miami, “Last year or the year before I was turning 30 and I panicked and thought I needed to get a really old car. Yeah, that was like a couple years ago, I think – so it was my mid-life crisis.
“I don’t know why, but that was my reaction. It was really hard for me to turn 30. I really struggled, and I was just like, ‘Oh my gosh.’ I don’t know why, but that’s what kind of came out of it. I have come to turns with being over 30 now, but getting there was really hard!”
Your 30s look good on you Serena!


YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE

0 comments:

Advertisements

YOUR GOOGLE ADSENSE CODE HERE (300x250)

Advertisements

YOUR GOOGLE ADSENSE CODE HERE (300x250)