Friday 17 May 2013

Scott Foley’s Wife on ‘Scandal’ Sex Scenes: ‘Bring Some of That Home!’

Do you want to share?

Do you like this story?

YOUR GOOGLE ADSENSE CODE HERE (300x250)
YOUR GOOGLE ADSENSE CODE HERE (300x250)
Scott Foley, Kerry Washington, Tony Goldwyn (Getty Images)
"Scandal" is one of the sexiest (and best) shows on TV, but you may forget that two of the main hunks who fool around on the small screen with Kerry Washington's character, Olivia Pope, are married in real life.
Tony Goldwyn, who plays Fitz (who's also the President of the United States) in ABC's hit show, joked this week that the sex scenes are "a problem" for his wife.
"The honest answer is, my wife doesn't watch it," Goldwyn said on "Watch What Happens Live." "She watched the pilot and thought it was great, but yeah ... I don't encourage it."
At Thursday night's "Scandal" presentation at the Academy of Television Arts & Sciences, Scott Foley -- who plays Jake Ballard -- joked to reporters that his wife doesn't share the same sentiment.
"I don't know what's wrong with her, she watches it," Foley laughed. "I wish I could say she was more like Tony's wife -- I wish I could say I was more like Tony!"
"No, we actually watched the first time Olivia and Jake had a sex scene -- we all got together on the weekend and watched the episode," Foley said. "Kerry was there, I was there, the whole cast was there and I brought my wife. There was sort of a hush after that scene and no one knew what to do. My wife said, 'Why don't you bring some of that home!'"
Foley has been married to Marika Dominczyk for nearly six years. And it's nice to see they haven't lost their sense of humor!
Goldwyn clarified to omg! he was mostly kidding about his "Watch What Happens Live" comments.
"Literally because we're both in the business, she's so thrilled and supportive," Goldwyn said. "I was really just joking. It's all good, we laugh about it. I mean, who wouldn't want their partner to watch them have sex with someone else?"
The one thing that caused a problem for our favorite small screen fictional President on the home front: making it into People's Sexiest Man Alive issue.
"I got so much grief," he told omg!. "My kids made so much fun of me. My daughter's only comment was, 'Ew.'"

YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE

0 comments:

Advertisements

YOUR GOOGLE ADSENSE CODE HERE (300x250)

Advertisements

YOUR GOOGLE ADSENSE CODE HERE (300x250)