Monday 3 June 2013

Heidi Klum Is a Mad Hatter at Her 40th Birthday Party

Do you want to share?

Do you like this story?

YOUR GOOGLE ADSENSE CODE HERE (300x250)
YOUR GOOGLE ADSENSE CODE HERE (300x250)


Hats off to Heidi Klum on her 40th birthday! The super model turned the big 4-0 on Sunday, and to celebrate, she gathered her closes friends together on Saturday to join her for a crazy hat party.
In true Heidi fashion, she went all out for the big event, getting dolled up in a multi-tiered black hat and sequined jacket. She shared several candid pics via Twitter, documenting her fun day and thanking those that helped her put it all together.
"Thank you Nancy for throwing me my 40th birthday party. Love you girls," wrote the mother of four.
"omg! Insider" spoke with the model-turned-mogul recently at the "America's Got Talent" Los Angeles auditions where she had dished about her upcoming birthday bash.
"My friend is throwing a hat party for me, with all my girlfriends and it's kind of a competition who has the best hat," she said. "So it has to be wild and crazy and I'm really looking forward to that because I want to win that competition."
By the looks of the stunning photo, she had to be the big winner! But the hat party wasn't the only thing the "Project Runway" host was excited about; she also revealed her joy about a painting from her children through a sentimental tweet, writing, "I'm 40! Look what I got from my 4 beautiful children. Thanks everyone for all the wishes, flowers, balloons & gifts."
Check out the video to see more of Heidi's hat-tastic party, and be sure to tune in to "omg! Insider" on television tonight for a special, "Spitfire Playlist" interview with LeAnn Rimes.

YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE

0 comments:

Advertisements

YOUR GOOGLE ADSENSE CODE HERE (300x250)

Advertisements

YOUR GOOGLE ADSENSE CODE HERE (300x250)