Friday 12 July 2013

Justin Bieber’s Mom: He’s Getting a 'Bad Rap'

Do you want to share?

Do you like this story?

YOUR GOOGLE ADSENSE CODE HERE (300x250)
YOUR GOOGLE ADSENSE CODE HERE (300x250)

Justin Bieber’s Mom: He’s Getting a 'Bad Rap'

Pattie Mallette and Justin Bieber (GettyImages)Justin Bieber's bad behavior as of late has not gone unnoticed by his mom.
Urinating in a bucket while insulting former President Clinton, showing up to one of his concerts two hours late, continuing to loan friend Lil Twist his cars to abuse — this hasn't exactly been Bieber's finest hour.
So naturally, while hitting the talk show circuit this week to talk about the new teen edition of her book, "Nowhere but Up: The Story of Justin Bieber's Mom," Pattie Mallette, 38, was barraged with questions about her teen idol son.
Here are a few of her choice quotes:
  • "I definitely think he's getting a bad rap, but I'm also not naive to think that my child is perfect and making all the best decisions of his life. He knows what I disagree with, and he knows all the things that I'm really proud of him for, too. I mean, people don't talk about all the great things he does every day."
    - "Watch What Happens Live"
  • "Justin has always been someone who has to do things his way. And I have to be able to believe he will do the right thing and he will come out on top."
    - E! News
  • "I think that all parents worry about their kids. I don't necessarily agree with everything that he does … I try to encourage him to stay true to who he is and stay grounded and humble. I just always encourage him and say, 'You've always had to learn the hard way, but you'll get there and I believe in you.' And I have to keep believing that he'll come out on top."
    - "The View"
Mallette also revealed on the ABC gabfest that Bieber told her he needed some space from his mom and requested that she stop traveling everywhere with him when he turned 18 in March 2012.
And just like that, all of his wild behavior made perfect sense.

YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE

0 comments:

Advertisements

YOUR GOOGLE ADSENSE CODE HERE (300x250)

Advertisements

YOUR GOOGLE ADSENSE CODE HERE (300x250)