Wednesday 21 August 2013

Avril Lavigne & Winnie Cooper Are Making Out

Do you want to share?

Do you like this story?

YOUR GOOGLE ADSENSE CODE HERE (300x250)
YOUR GOOGLE ADSENSE CODE HERE (300x250)

    


Avril Lavigne Winne Cooper Lesbian Kiss
WATCH: Avril Lavigne - 'Rock N Roll'
A few weeks ago we posted pics of Danica McKellar on the set of Avril Lavigne‘s video for “Rock N Roll” which you can watch above and apparently features the two of them making out in a car. I’m sure there’s some other stuff in it, but that would require me to watch an Avril Lavigne video and I don’t care if she’s making out with three Winnie Coopers and Kelly Kopawski while The Little Mermaid diddles herself in the backseat, you’re out of your goddamn mind. (Although, if that stuff does happen, send up a flare. I’ll be in my study.)

YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE

0 comments:

Advertisements

YOUR GOOGLE ADSENSE CODE HERE (300x250)

Advertisements

YOUR GOOGLE ADSENSE CODE HERE (300x250)