Tuesday 13 August 2013

Don’t You Be Talkin’ ‘Bout Mickey Mouse Like Dat, Hannah Montana!

Do you want to share?

Do you like this story?

YOUR GOOGLE ADSENSE CODE HERE (300x250)
YOUR GOOGLE ADSENSE CODE HERE (300x250)


Without Disney none of us would even know the twerking ratchet chipmunk formerly known as Miley Cyrus, so naturally she believes she’s building her success all on her own and not because her father was a one-hit wonder who single-handedly killed the mullet (And by extension, Patrick Swayze. I know it was you, Cyrus!) then sold his daughter to Mickey Mouse once he ran out of Corn Pops money. Via Celebuzz:
The singer recently spoked about her days as a child actress, telling British publication Daily Star Sunday that she was never any good at pretending to be sweet and innocent.
“I don’t think I’ve ever had to exorcise Hannah because I think people knew I was different from her in real life,” she said. “Most people on Disney act as if they are really like their characters but I never felt the need to do that. I never pretended I was as good as what Disney writes.
“They try to make someone not grow up but you can’t do that to real, normal people,” she added of her former boss. “If I’m doing something I’m going to do it right but then once I’m away from it I’ll do it my way.”
In Miley Cyrus’ defense she hasn’t ran over a baby, been deemed a warden of the state or acquired eyes so dreamy you just want to get lost in them for hours if not days. In fact, for the most part, she’s basically just been doing everything Vanessa Hudgens has done minus leaking spread eagle shots of daddy’s special log cabin. Then again, I don’t think the world’s ready for that level of vagina mulletry. (I heard it can rip a man’s throat out and summon Sam Elliott. No foolin’.)

YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE

0 comments:

Advertisements

YOUR GOOGLE ADSENSE CODE HERE (300x250)

Advertisements

YOUR GOOGLE ADSENSE CODE HERE (300x250)