Friday 6 December 2013

@Rihanna :Rihanna Says She Is Ready To Be A Mum

Do you want to share?

Do you like this story?

YOUR GOOGLE ADSENSE CODE HERE (300x250)
YOUR GOOGLE ADSENSE CODE HERE (300x250)

rihanna

Rihanna is ready to be a mom! but yet to find a baby daddy.
 Robyn Fenty who graces the the cover of Glamour Uk january issue reveals that she's hopes to have a baby someday....

"One day I will have kids. I look forward to the day when I'm gonna be a mum, but I'm nowhere close. I don't even have a potential baby daddy" she said.

 
The singer also revealed to Glamour how her mum gave her scourage to regain her fearlessness and become a lil more assertive in her life and professional career. See more and a video of Rihi doing a robot dance in club, when you continue reading....
"I had to regain my fearless because it did go away for  bit. My mother said something to me a few years ago." I've seen something  in your eyes I 've never seen before: Fear, she was like" No this is not you", I just got back from been ok with myself.
"I cant run from haters. You can't change who you are. It's important for me to know who I m and work with that. They are gonna keep knocking awy till all these come crashing. But I'm not gonna ever gonna crash, I'm in control"
Rihanna also revealed that she was a victim of bullying during her early school years.Hear her..
"I got teased my entire school life. What they were picking on I don't understand"
But I'm not victimized - I'm grateful. I think those experiences were strategically put together by God for the preparation of being in the music industry. It's so easy for me to deal with the bull**** now"


YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE

0 comments:

Advertisements

YOUR GOOGLE ADSENSE CODE HERE (300x250)

Advertisements

YOUR GOOGLE ADSENSE CODE HERE (300x250)