Friday 14 March 2014

"I want to have a child, with or without a man" Naomi campbell says

Do you want to share?

Do you like this story?

YOUR GOOGLE ADSENSE CODE HERE (300x250)
YOUR GOOGLE ADSENSE CODE HERE (300x250)


Supermodel Naomi Campbell, 43, says she wants to have a child whether she has a man in her life or not. She made this known during a radio interview with Diane von Furstenburg's Sirus XM Radio Town Hall show in New York on Wednesday...
"I'm at an age where I have decided I do want to have a baby. I have always spoken about children so many times in my interviews over the years. I do want to have a baby. And whether I'm with a man or not, I will have it on my own" Ms Campbell said.

YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE

0 comments:

Advertisements

YOUR GOOGLE ADSENSE CODE HERE (300x250)

Advertisements

YOUR GOOGLE ADSENSE CODE HERE (300x250)