Monday 28 July 2014

Zoe Saldana Goes Nude for Women’s Health Magazine's “Naked” Issue

Do you want to share?

Do you like this story?

YOUR GOOGLE ADSENSE CODE HERE (300x250)
YOUR GOOGLE ADSENSE CODE HERE (300x250)

Zoe Saldanais one daring mum to be. The pregnant movie star is on the cover of Women’s Health Magazine UK for its “Naked” issue. Although the photoshoot was taken before the baby announcement, a closer look at the photo, you can sport her bump. The 36-year-old Guardians of The Galaxy actress strips for the cameras. On her body:“This past year I’ve had to start letting go. My body dictated it as if saying, ‘Slow the f**k down!’. And I struggle with that. I love to be an athlete. I’ve learnt to listen to myself, so whenever I don’t feel like doing anything that starts with ‘I should’ then I don’t. My body is less toned. I do look in the mirror and see things I don’t want. My first reaction is I breathe and I think, ‘I’m a woman, I’m 36, my body is changing’.” On hubby Marco Perego:“We give each other a great deal of support and love but it wasn’t because we found it in each other, we came that way and then got together.

That’s what I love about it. I do believe whatever’s meant to be will be – but had the universe said, ‘Let’s just wait, he’s going to come into your life later’, I would’ve been fine on this journey I was on just knowing who the f**k I was.”

YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE

0 comments:

Advertisements

YOUR GOOGLE ADSENSE CODE HERE (300x250)

Advertisements

YOUR GOOGLE ADSENSE CODE HERE (300x250)