Tuesday 27 November 2012

Oprah gives marriage advice to Justin Bieber

Do you want to share?

Do you like this story?

YOUR GOOGLE ADSENSE CODE HERE (300x250)
YOUR GOOGLE ADSENSE CODE HERE (300x250)

Oprah gives marriage advice to Justin Bieber

Oprah Winfrey's interview with Justin Bieber - you know, the one in which they discussed his love for his now presumed ex-girlfriend, Selena Gomez - aired on Sunday night, revealing that the media titan had some relationship advice for the young star.
Oprah heard that Bieber, now just 18, wants to be married by the time he's 25 - a goal that Oprah didn't think was so wise.

"Rethink that, will ya?" Oprah advised. "I think 25's too young. I really do, and particularly for you. Your whole 20s is about discovering who you really are, and you owe that to yourself particularly because you are in the business that you're in, and there's not a lot of self-discovery time because so much is already defined for you."
Bieber acknowledged that he still had a ways to go before he marked the quarter-life milestone anyway, and conceded that he would rethink his marriage-and-a-handful-of-kids plan.
"You are Oprah, and [if] you're telling me not to get married at 25, I should probably listen to you," he said.
His fans are probably also in support of Biebs holding off on walking down the aisle - unless it's to marry one of them, of course - but the teen star said during the interview that he also has "to be happy ...  I can't be single my whole life."
Especially when you consider the fact that fame has limited the poor kid's social circle.
"It's hard," he said of being in such an intense spotlight. "I try to keep the people that have been around me since the beginning close to me. I really don't have a lot of friends. I have three close friends that I fly out to see me or iChat with or call,  but that's really the truth."
Yet it isn't fame that's changed him as much as age has.
"I think people need to realize, like, I'm not changing, I'm just getting older," he told Oprah. "Even some people online are like, we miss the old Justin. And it's like, I'm just growing up, guys. Being a teen heartthrob is fun, I love the screams and the girls thinking I'm hot, that's not a bad thing. But I want it to be about my music, and I want people to really respect my music. This isn't a gimmick."

YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE

0 comments:

Advertisements

YOUR GOOGLE ADSENSE CODE HERE (300x250)

Advertisements

YOUR GOOGLE ADSENSE CODE HERE (300x250)